Search the forum,

Discuss supply to towel rails in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koey2036

how do you run an additional circult to serve the towel rails totally separate to the radiators? where does this circuit connect to from the tank?

Hi. Its a bit like "How long is a bit of string" It depends on the type of system and at what time and seasons you require it to work.

Hi. Its a bit like "How long is a bit of string" It depends on the type of system and at what time and seasons you require it to work.

sorry... its for a indirect sealed mega flow. im thinking they want it working all year round otherwise they would just connect it to central heating system and just have it working while the heatings on.

on a seperate timed zone off the heating or if brass towel rail the secondary circulation

Hi. Eco has answered the question. However find out precisly what the client wants. The boiler firing up and down up all year to heat a towel rail or two may be an issue. I belive towel rails can now be purchased with thermostatically controlled electric elements that can be heated by both sources of energy. I am sure there are folk on here that will more knowledge on this subject and may well respond?

From what I understand the flow is tee'd from between the boiler and the zone valve (as the first tee on the primary circuit) and the return is tee'd into the return as the last tee (on the primary circuit). That is, both are on the primary circuit. This creates a circuit in itself and means that whenever the boiler is on (for water or central heating) the HRT will warm up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supply to towel rails in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock