Search the forum,

Discuss Installing a boiler and central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dano88

Hi guys! I am new to all this forum stuff and hopefully this will help with my question. I am looking at purchasing a top floor flat. I believe to boiler will need to go in the kitchen and the flue out of the wall. The issue or maybe it's not an issue is rhe neighbours flat and next door the flue would release the steam etc towards there property what's the rules for all this. I can supply picturs for a clearer understanding. Cheers everyone! 20151122_141215.jpg20151122_141126.jpg kitchen window is the one on the right

Plume management kit for the flue. It basically extends the flue upwards so that the plume is less of a nuisance. The flue still has to be 300mm from outside of flue to an opening (ie window etc). It could be 150mm with some manufacturers with a plume kit.

If you have access to loft and with permission you could use a vertical flue through roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installing a boiler and central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First issue was the pump went faulty, so the pump was replaced. This then led to a new issue coming up where the central heating would work, but not the hot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock