Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet not flushing everytime in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

philrab66

Hi all
Just fitted one of these macdee-by-wirquin-universal-dual-flush-siphon and it does not want to flush every time any suggestions please.Thanks Phil.

Macdee tat strikes again...

Have you got it set up correctly? Is it a push button?

Hi all
Just fitted one of these macdee-by-wirquin-universal-dual-flush-siphon and it does not want to flush every time any suggestions please.Thanks Phil.

Daft idea but are you letting it completely fill every time?

If it's a lever handle it may be the way you have fixed the handle and linkages, small adjustments make a big difference in getting the handle to exert a positive upward force on the syphon plunger. Also make sure the hook linkage is the right size as the one supplied may not be right for the height of your cistern.

Sounds like not filled or flush valve in wrong way round. Would be great if you were to upload a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet not flushing everytime in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the last year I've noticed i can hear when my neighbor flush their toilet through my downstairs toilet - this is a relatively new thing, so am assuming its...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming no suggestion of any actual blockage) but after the flush we get a rumbly gurgling from deep within the pipework somewhere and the water level in the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the night so I fitted a simple pull cord swith to turn it off at night About a month ago I recently had a blockage so pulled it apart and cleaned everything...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at Geberit flush plates, e.g., Sigma10. Sometimes we read that UP720 is compatible with Sigma flushplats. However, sometimes flush plats are also advertised...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock