Search the forum,

Discuss technology in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/renewable-energy/19157-grant-air-source-heat-pumps-8.html

I thought I would put this here as it could cause grief on the open forum while it gets sorted

I have spoke with the home owner on a number of matters and as we all know there are always 2 side to any story.

This job is pending and will be concluded when I have a result and I will reveal all to the masses but I thought I would let you chaps know that there is more yo it than appears on the open forum

I will keep you informed

Two sides to any story?

Not in the Plumbers Arms there ain't - we're always right in here!!

I was refering to the grant heat air source pump that the previous that electritian had posted about.
I have spoken to the home owner and it appears it has been sold by somebody supplied by somebody else specified by sombody else and installed by somebody else. The top and bottom of it is that the instalation simply does not work at all. It has more problems than the previous concerns of ecxess running current.
I am waiting for some more information from the home owner before I go and have a look and see what needs doing to put it right. To be fair the the homeowner he basicaly said he wants it sorted at whatever cost but obviously if grant have been out and said all is ok when its not then guess who I think should be paying.
I will let you know the outcome

Sounds like a right nightmare, I look forward to hearing the outcome as this has been going on for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to technology in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock