Search the forum,

Discuss Property management companys offering work for up front fees...Bogus fraud?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Russellgas

I have been contacted by various prop management companys asking for an up front fee for gas installs and maintenance on 500 properrtys they want 2k+ this seems too good to be true and when this is the case it normally is or am i wrong ????

Steve Russell

Gas safe reg 558715

A company has contacted you for a fee upfront and they will give you work????

I reckon I would be laughing at them and saying jog on

I also checked company's house a min ago and they aren't registered,I've only been gas safe 6 months so I'm new to all this..

Must be a hundred threads on here over the last couple of years.

Almost all of them are cons. Often under different company names but with the same directors.

Avoid.

even the gas safe register mag makes mention of it this month

I'm going to ring them tomorrow and give them a reset good :nono:ing and following that report them to the relevant people :nono: shysters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Property management companys offering work for up front fees...Bogus fraud?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've just moved into a new area and looking to find work relatively quickly again. I've replied to an email from a company claiming to have 300+ properties on their books needing annual gas/plumbing maintenance work... (Boiler repairs, CP12's etc) I've rang 'em and checked out their...
Replies
Views
Biggal5
B
Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a contract fee of a couple of grand. Always come from Scotland too eh? Good Afternoon, UK Repair require a domestically qualified...
Replies
Views
A
I am looking for some advice from engineers regarding a central heating system we have just had installed which is causing us a few problems. Every time the system is on there is a fair bit of noise from what I think is a problem with the pipe work, the noise sounds like 2 pipes knocking...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Good Morning, We have recently sent down information regarding a local Gas Contract, and would now encourage any interested engineers to get back in touch as soon as possible if they would like to declare their interest. CMS Ltd have an availability for a fully qualified gas & plumbing engineer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock