Search the forum,

Discuss Hi does anyone know were i can get a radiator 286mm wide 1000mm height in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We have got a radiator in the kitchen which is 286mm wide by 800mm height and the maxium we can go height is 1000mm as this is a pre war house how the kitchen is designed once it is fitted this is the only space we have for the radiator , if anybody knows were we can get one it would be great please.

The purpose of the forum is not to do your internet searching for you...
I was just asking if a plumber knew were i could buy one from as i have searched every site that selks radiators and ny lical plumb center advised me to try a forum as its an odd sized radiator. There is no need for sarcasm i am electrician by trade and the ammount of people i have helped on forums asking for help on buying stuff i wouldnt like to guess.

I can't immediately see any taller than the radiator you already have.
The width is a standard size, but 1m tall in this width seems unusual - why not keep the one you have?

There is this twin panel one less tall:

How may watts/btu's do you need?
You could always try a plinth h/w fan heater somewhere in the new kitchen units!

Best go for a kickspace heater

Reply to Hi does anyone know were i can get a radiator 286mm wide 1000mm height in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Having now finished all the wiring, plastering, laying the floor and spending 6 solid weeks and many thousands of £££’s completely gutting and re-fitting the kitchen , I find I’m unable to get a like for like (in dimensions) replacement radiator. Initially we wanted a black double panel rad. No...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to winter we started putting the central heating on. The central heating has a mind of its on it’s really strange iv never experienced this We put the heating...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock