Search the forum,

Discuss potterton programmer ep1 not working since lighting circuit blew in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mooey

hi all had a short on my lighting circuit at home and now my programmer is not working or showing any display any ideas.Don t understand why as it should not coming off the lighting circuit.

You'll need a competent person to check there's power to it, if there is your programmers fried.

I presume you mean a volt stick. Those arnt a overly accurate way of checking power. Borrow a multimeter from
someone.

I presume you mean a volt stick. Those arnt a overly accurate way of checking power. Borrow a multimeter from
someone.

I ve got a sparks coming round to check It out boughtva new programmer but before fitting it I will have it checkef out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton programmer ep1 not working since lighting circuit blew in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock