Search the forum,

Discuss Plume extension advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Just a quicky, at a flat where overhead balcony/walkway is just above flue terminal, too near window anyway but what distance past the balcony edge should I extend the plume to? TIA

Any reason for installing it? Isn't this just Ncs unless evidence of CO entering?

Fair point...although there's no evidence or complaint of CO2 entering the owners want the plume to terminate well away from it's existing location as the condensate has made a mess of underneath the overhead walkway and they want to install an awning.

I didn't say anything to worry them but I've also sat outside when the boiler has cycled on warmstart and got a lung full of unpleasantness so needs doing.

Reply to Plume extension advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof trim I bought as didn't use it? How much of a problem is this? I was told by another installer that it should be used as external seals are no where...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered that the rainwater pipe that runs through my winter garden balcony...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was hoping to find a place where I could some advice to what’s hopefully a straightforward question and this looks to be it :) I have an Intergas combi boiler that has a horizontal extension via my outside wall and to the balcony, all in all about 5 meters in length. Due to some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock