Search the forum,

Discuss ID challenge - Can you name this throne? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
See pics below.

I suspect both came as a set.

Looking to confirm the toilet manufacturer.

Sink says Serel underneath. Can't check the toilet.

Need a new (proper) seat - but want to get an original/right size - so need confirmation first.

Basin.jpgemoji.jpgLizards.jpgThrone.jpg

Whomever gets it right - I'll buy them a thing*

*terms and conditions apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ID challenge - Can you name this throne? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted to get a second opinion on whether it was installed correctly or not. So we had a toilet with an integrated sink and concealed cistern installed 6...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
Since July I've been self-building a 500sqft cabin which has been a perfect way to keep busy and away from others. It has been an incredible learning experience and so rewarding to work with my hands (I am stuck on a computer all day for my day job so this is a welcome change). I got things...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy vibration from Pilling for a school across the road was done that our soil pipe has cracked, we are 99% sure it's cast iron from what neighbours have said...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock