Search the forum,

Discuss Cold shower - brrrrrr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Had a nasty cold shower at 9.30 am

Went to fix a washing machine hose, pulled the machine out & snap, freezing water spraying everywhere. Couldn't get to the hose, big flood. Tenant came in & I told her to hold the pipe I'd bent over so I could isolate.

Freezing.

Had a nasty cold shower at 9.30 am

Went to fix a washing machine hose, pulled the machine out & snap, freezing water spraying everywhere. Couldn't get to the hose, big flood. Tenant came in & I told her to hold the pipe I'd bent over so I could isolate.

Freezing.

That's unlucky mate. I must have pulled out a thousand washing machines and it's never happened to me so you're probably safe for life now.

I bet that woke u up this morning lol,,,

swapped a combi for an old ov boiler years back, came downstairs to the sound of fry up in process, a goody thought I ,sarnies soon, walked the the kichen to find the hose on the washing machine had blown under the higher flow/pressure since I had opened up the stopcock to fully open, that was the spluttering noise I heard. water water everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cold shower - brrrrrr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property management to have one of their heating engineers attend. He was literally here 10mins and in the loft space for 2mins, where he stated he discovered...
Replies
Views
Have a water hammer that can't get to the bottom of and have searched everywhere. Hammer occurs when hot tap 1st runs the noise comes from the hot water tank cupboard thought it was the expansion vessel so had it replace went away for a short time but returned. Had the vessel checked again and...
Replies
Views
Background: I have an outhouse with its own cold feed (with own stopcock). The hot feed into the outhouse is provided via a combi boiler in the main house - and therefore is controlled by the stopcock on the cold feed to the house. Therefore, to totally isolate both hot and cold water in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock