Search the forum,

Discuss chlorination testing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan_87

Hi all,

I have just started sub contracting to a company who carry out work for the nhs, one of the jobs is to install abs pipework for dialysis units. The unit requires a chlorination test and i'm wondering if anybody has came across it in similar circumstances. A certificate is required on completion of the test. I have no experiance in testing for chlorination and presume a certified company would have to carry out the testing?

Thanks,
Dan

you can do it yourself can get the kits from plumb ,
personally i give it to someone else as to many variables with water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chlorination testing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I work for a company called SaveMoneyCutCarbon and I am recruiting for two plumbers to carry out a service contract with a high profile national company. The link to the job ad is below, to summarise briefly the purpose of the role is to attend the client's sites across England on a...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock