Search the forum,

Discuss checkatrade Not impressed to date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

they came, they took my money and promised a start date etc etc. So to Ive emailed my personal contact twice and heard bugger all and we are well past the promised online date of two weeks time, so my intiall feedback to checkatrade is 0/10 for communications 0/10 value for money

I wait to be impressed!!!!!!!!!! :(

Mine has just gone live today, so need to customise my page. Only took a week. Weird that yours is taking so long.

they came, they took my money and promised a start date etc etc. So to Ive emailed my personal contact twice and heard bugger all and we are well past the promised online date of two weeks time, so my intiall feedback to checkatrade is 0/10 for communications 0/10 value for money

I wait to be impressed!!!!!!!!!! :(

We got 6 months free. They tried to use 4monts messing around. Politely reminded them that our 6months started on the day we sent them first freed back.

just got my first phone contact, my personal adviser is ill and no one thought to take on her work. By the way before we do anything, bank details, we haven't got yours (they lost them already!!!!!!). So I just said I am thinking about cancelling will talk again in a week, if they would like to pull their finger out I might reconsider. 0/10 so far, yet they are supposed to be based on recommendation, I wouldn't advice bothering with them at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to checkatrade Not impressed to date in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been serviced. It has been presenting intermittent flame issues in sub zero temperatures however I found that insulating the pipe work around the gas regulator...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise on what to do next, as the 3 plumbers I've used so far haven't been much use. Down in East London, near Romford for what it's worth! Issue summary...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock