Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Enclosure HEEEEEEEEEEELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Cut a long story short I'm desperate for an enclosure to fit on a 730 x 670 tray.

Anyone know now of anything suitable, DIY store will do.

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Enclosure HEEEEEEEEEEELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm doing a DIY shower enclosure and going to board over the current plasterboard with waterproof backerboard. The best prices seem to be for Marmox XPS board as an alternative to WEDI but online the delivery cost is killing me. A local supplier I can collect from sells some that they say is...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for advice regarding a mira flight shower tray i've just installed [diy]. After installing it, and then taking a shower, i noticed that the water was collecting at the edges and not dispersing away after a period of time. Now this tray was a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to do the job but not being a plumber not sure the best way to go about it so would appreciate any advice. The current upstairs room has a black waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock