Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Performa 30 HE no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

customers boiler is not working for the central heating.

Hot water is working fine, ignition sequence for heating is fine and it will fire when cold for a few seconds before temp reaches 80 and it cuts out
there are no faults showing up.
fan is working, pump is working, heat exchanger removed and cleaned, bypass pipe removed and cleaned, isolation valves all cleaned out.

not been able to open the filter on the return valve - can't undo nut - any suggestions? it'll be just my luck there is a blockage in there.

also any suggestions for what else to test?
thanks

As kop says, symptoms suggest no flow so I’d check the rads too, I went to a job few weeks ago where all the rads were closed on the TRV’s and the boiler was doing the same thing, ramping up to 80 and shutting off within a minute.

Reply to Potterton Performa 30 HE no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock