Search the forum,

Discuss Name that tap! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Steven

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_20161018_144413.jpg

Can somebody give me the make and model please!

Thanks for the reply, need to service about ten sets in a house and having trouble getting the bodies out. Hoping to get replacement bodies as the 1\4 turns have started to seize up thought they where ideal Standard , but not sure what model. Also need to get the right spanner for it, not budging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Name that tap! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail so thinking I should change the stopcock tap thing under the sink? Please see attached photos. Many thanks for and advice. Cheers Gary
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock