Search the forum,

Discuss Contact for Glow-worm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baj

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but...

I have a glow-worm 38cxi combi.
It is about 5 1/2 years old. It doesn't have a hard life. In fact we overspecced due to the possibility of extending into the loft in the future.

In the time this thing has been in our house it has sprung a leak from the LH hydroblock (which, to their credit, they refunded due to admitted ineptitude), has a malfunctioning screen (it currently displays 7 [backwards F])and, this week, a leaking RH hydroblock.:mad:
At £100+ for each of these items (plus fitting) I am less than pleased and intend on letting them know my displeasure however I dont fancy moaning at some poor shmo who answers the phone, I want the big-boys to know. Someone who can make a decision.

Does anyone know to who and where I should be addressing my letter?
Anyone got the MDs mobile number? :)

Just google glowworm complaint/contact

U should get something, if not give them a bell and ask for an address.

Ps why did u buy a glowworm in 1st place?

I am after something a bit higher up the rankings than the standard complaints if possible.

The house is old and needed all the pipes (mostly lead) replaced and a new boiler.
It was one the plumber (who did a good job otherwise) suggested, is a name we were familiar, with and it fitted the spec in terms of ability and price.
Sadly it did did not have a sticker on the side saying 'All internal parts of this boiler are constructed from maccaroni. Do not use near water.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Contact for Glow-worm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock