Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant plume extension kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Am I making it up or do you unplug the terminal from. The existing flue and insert it in one of the elbows. Sorry been a while since I’ve done one

Yeah me too, the kit actually includes a flue end terminal replacement that you can push the plume pipe extension straight into but nothing specifically for the end as I've seen and used for other manus.
No biggy I can make do by cutting the pipe or using any unused elbows.

Reply to Vaillant plume extension kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. Flue collector on vaillant ecomax 18e needs refitting but no longer have the cardboard template included in the kit. Does anyone have one? Full kit is 076560.
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator removed and refitted for decorating and now the pressure keeps dropping approx once a week. I guess a leak under the floor is possible, or trapped...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being about 2 months ago. The controller is a Vaillant VRT 350f wireless type. Recently a spanner symbol and a “Service Heat Generator” message have...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock