Search the forum,

Discuss hueppe 501 shower enclosure - fixed side panels - two-way swing doors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ski

This glass shower enclosure forms a perfect cube when the swing doors are pulled outwards and meet together for shower use. I can see from the Hueppe instructions how the two swing glass doors must meet together perfectly in this outward/water tight closed position (obviously!).

But there is no diagram showing the swing doors in the fold back position. Should the two doors meet together when folded back? It seems logical as this shower makes a perfect cube. But the water seal strips that run down the outer edges of the swing doors seem more designed to meet together when in the outward closed position.

If anyone has installed one of these and knows the answer I'd really appreciating hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hueppe 501 shower enclosure - fixed side panels - two-way swing doors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only shower door that fits this tray is a now a ‘Roman’ glass frameless style. Ordered it and I have hit a problem Installation is by fixing the vertical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fix a sagging door on a Simpson Shower enclosure. The bottom edge of the door hass dropped and it will not allow the door to be closed. The enclosure has an inline panel and return panel . Please see pictures. I thought I might just be able to adjust the hinges but this does...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, wish i knew this place was here earlier. I had a leak in my shower enclosure and it was obviously on the vertical bit where the side glass panel and frame meet the tiled wall and tray beneath. That corner. In certain circumstances wster had been leaking and rotten the silicone on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I moved into a condo unit and it came with this nice glass enclosure shower. Its one of those with 2 sliding glass doors on an acrylic base. I believe the brand is Ove Decors, the model is Montebello. https://www.ovedecors.com/us/montebello-60-ch.html So i noticed lately...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock