Search the forum,

Discuss Daily Mash on developments in urinal technology in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Daily Mash on developments in urinal technology in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I’ve just installed 2 waterless urinals, with brand new cartridges, however, they are draining extremely slowly, it’s takes around 10 minutes for 500ml to drain through the cartridge. Any advice? I’m sure I’ve done everything correctly
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some advice in regards to an existing sewer house connection. I have a property where I am looking at completing a small townhouse development - 3 x 3bed townhouses. The existing sewer hc for the property is assumed to be a 100mm stub. When completing small developments...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to take a urinal off a panel to fit some plastic covering to the panel. Can someone tell me what size might be the nut holding the water outlet onto the urinal. It is an ideal standard. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm a female plumber, so don't much encounter a urinal (especially as I usually only do domestic work). I've been sent pics of something that has broken in a urinal - it's the flush valve. As I gather, the urinal cistern fills up gradually, and flushes through every so often. A link...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock