Search the forum,

Discuss Black Friday update, tips and tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

The same questions have come up on this forum and on FB, and in emails and calls, so I thought it was worth putting them up here, with answers.

Yes, the 100 or so offers currently on our website, cunningly hidden under "Special Offers" will persist until Sunday midnight - subject to stock. We have run out of a couple of items already, and I expect to run out of more as the weekend goes on.

Yes, we will be releasing more "Price Rush" offers later.

No, I won't say when.

No, I won't say what, either. Thats a closely guarded secret - even most of the staff here don't know.

Yes, if you are registered, you should get an email as soon as it is released. However, your spam filter may lose it if you have high security setting. We won't be texting tonight, but we might on Sunday.

Yes, I know its frustrating when you are racing to get a price rush item and they sell out. However, last night according to Google Analytics, there were several hundred of you waiting on the site for the offers to appear. We sent the email to thousands of you and made the UKPF and FB postings within seconds of the offer going live, and put out a txt message to every registered member that we had a valid number for. By the time I returned to my seat about 30 secs later, the Worcesters had sold out. The Logics sold out about 20 secs later, followed by many of the others.

No, putting it your basket does not guarantee you have it. You have to complete the transaction

Yes, we will be releasing more "Price Drop Challenges" later.

No, I won't say when.

No, I won't say what either, except that its going to be epic. And very nerve-jangling!

Some people are reporting having problems selecting a delivery date. Apparently if you navigate forward a month, then back a month, it works properly. Sorry about that, but we daren't fiddle with the site during the sale, in case we break something worse. We can always change the date afterwards if you email or call us.

Thanks a million for all your support.

Don't forget there are 100+ offers on the site right now (assuming you are reading this on black friday weekend 2015!) You don't have to wait for the Price Rush later.

www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk

Let me get this straight if i ask nicley you"ll pm me all the upcomong offers and all so reserve what ever i want and all i have to do is send you a pack of bulbs

Let me get this straight if i ask nicley you"ll pm me all the upcomong offers and all so reserve what ever i want and all i have to do is send you a pack of bulbs

So long as the bulbs weigh a kilo each and are made of 22carat gold, that will do nicely.

Well knowing Ray and his crafty tactics he will wait until 9am by then all the punters will have frazzled nerves and be very drunk.
He will then post lots of items at an inflated price claiming it to be a bargain and sit back and watch the frenzy as lots of drunk plumbers try and out compete each other to pay over the odds for stuff......

Well knowing Ray and his crafty tactics he will wait until 9am by then all the punters will have frazzled nerves and be very drunk.
He will then post lots of items at an inflated price claiming it to be a bargain and sit back and watch the frenzy as lots of drunk plumbers try and out compete each other to pay over the odds for stuff......

If you are interested in a new job, our digital marketing team is recruiting soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday update, tips and tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock