Search the forum,

Discuss andrew collinson web designer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

afternoon all

im interested to hear from anyone he has used his services and is as me disappointed.(using that word loosely)

6 months ago i instructed a company to monitor my web page and all its entity's.

we have today received there 6 month analysis and subsequently , are meeting with a solicitor next week after having a verbal conversation with them this morning.

please pm me a email address that i can pass on to the solicitors if you are willing.

im picking the bill up for all this im not asking anyone to help financial but if you have emails etc from him and a testimonials etc would be great.

thanks Lee

Not used his services but I'm sure i emailed him saying i was thinkihg of getting a website sometime in the future but I've never had a chance with being so busy , what's actually the problem Lee,

Can't really go into on here fella but am sure those who have used him know

No probs Lee,

think contacted me once but my cousin in cornwall does it for me for free ;)

This isn't the guy who was advertising on here is it??

I use him and received great results. He has got me on page 1 of Google.

I would be surprised for you to take him to court as it is very difficult to prove exactly what he has and hasn't done.
Also on start up he made it clear to me that there is no guarantee of results as google is very competitive and constantly changing the rules.

I would love for somebody to prove my results:
check on google for "plumber aylesbury" "aylesbury plumber" and let me know where Unionplumbingandheating.co.uk places

Cant help with any direct help but I just googled plumber in Rustington, I am on page 1.

I pay ÂŁ150 a year inc vat for web hosting, hope you have not been ripped off for too much ÂŁÂŁ

Im sure web site companies will soon be seen as the modern day cowboys.

I would love for somebody to prove my results:
check on google for "plumber aylesbury" "aylesbury plumber" and let me know where Unionplumbingandheating.co.uk places

page 356 & 17 down,

comes up with dangerous content warning!!

i also get great results from andrew.
there are lots of factors which influence success in an internet marketing campaign.

google is a nightmare who constantly change algorithms and such like to favour those who sponsor google, which effectively means large companies with lots of spend power. cracking the algorithms takes time and for a time after each change you will slide down the rankings.

number of competitors in your area with web presence. remember everyone wants to be on the front page, those who are have been patient. if for example there are 300 plumbers near you each with a website and each paying for seo, then your results will come slower. andrew is very good at what he does but he only charges a small monthly fee for seo work which means there is a limit to how much he can do per month for that fee. eventually he will build up the seo work to levels which will outdo your competitors, but it wont happen overnight. if you are in a highly competetive area, pay more on seo and results will come quicker.

there are lots of factors which influence success in an internet marketing campaign.

google is a nightmare who constantly change algorithms and such like to favour those who sponsor google, which effectively means large companies with lots of spend power. cracking the algorithms takes time and for a time after each change you will slide down the rankings.

number of competitors in your area with web presence. remember everyone wants to be on the front page, those who are have been patient. if for example there are 300 plumbers near you each with a website and each paying for seo, then your results will come slower. andrew is very good at what he does but he only charges a small monthly fee for seo work which means there is a limit to how much he can do per month for that fee. eventually he will build up the seo work to levels which will outdo your competitors, but it wont happen overnight. if you are in a highly competetive area, pay more on seo and results will come quicker.

Thanks pretty similar to the script he gives me

Have to say I disagree mate, and I've desperately wanted this to work out as I've shelled out over a grand on his work. He guaranteed me page 1 within 30 days, almost 2 years later and I'm still not. Yet a website I built and designed myself is page 1 for some terms and top for others, and these are the exact terms I instructed Andrew to target for me. I know how difficult it can be to get top of Google but it has been one excuse after another which is frustrating as Andrew comes across as a really nice bloke but he just simply hasn't delivered on his promise, and I know I'm not the only one

I went with local link up which is run by contentys. I was promised the earth.
I signed up for 180 a month for 4 keywords in my area. After a month my page hadn't moved at all, they'd done absolutely nothing so I cancelled it.
I was wary of these web companies before but its even worse. You never seem to see these on rogue traders either

I too am getting concerned!!! I did a bit of research today and I have dropped in natural listings, Also the videos he done for me have dissapeared, "this channel is no longer available" I have rung him and he was ok on phone, no surprises so really unsure!!! Will see results over the next couple weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to andrew collinson web designer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock