Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester greenstar cdi?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Is it a common problem with the internal filling link key to get stuck. We only fit worcester at work and I can picture the actual link but can't picture what the key goes into?? Any help

Yes key just makes the link between DCW and ch. I ring dislodged . They have spares in box i sellotape to benchmark.

Look at the hole there is open and closed marked on it.

Thanks. Mother in law reckons the key is turning 360. It won't cause any bother if left in will it?

Lugs snapped off . New key[emoji126].
Maksure loop is off and get new key!

All sorted. It wasn't broke so I showed her to just grease the O rings next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester greenstar cdi?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Hi, is the below pictures the right setup for my nest heat link to my Worcester greenstar boiler compact?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock