Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si LPG Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 103356

Hi
I have a 6 year old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si LPG Combi Boiler, currently I have a Honeywell T40 thermostat with the Brown Wire going to connector no 3 and Blue Wire going to connector no 1. I have bought a Honeywell Lyric T6 Smart Thermostat. There are 2 parts, first the Reciever Box has an Earth, Live and Neutral, on the installation instructions the 2 wire from the Boiler to the Reciever Box will go to T1 and T2, first of all which wire from the Boiler goes to the Reciever Box?
Then the 2 wires from the Reciver Box are T & T to the Wall Thermostat T & T
Any advices?
Cheers
Honeywell T6.jpg
Honeywell T6.jpg Honeywell T6.jpg
Honeywell Lyric T6.jpg

you dont have a perm l n and earth so cant install it there but to answer your q

a to 1
b to 3

Thank you, the Boiler has a Timer / Program panel, so the new thermostat does the same. So I can wire Brown (3) & Blue (1) to B & A respectively to the reciever box. Then I presume the New Honeywell will take over the control of the boiler.
Cheers and Happy Christmas!

No it won't

You need a gas safe engy now

Reply to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si LPG Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw. I've attached 2 photos showing the connections on the receiver and boiler. With great hope you experts out there can help - thankyou!
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock