Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant VHR 24-28C replacement parts in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

It is a bit of a long shot but I hope someone can point me to the right direction. My parents have this ancient boiler that needs one part to be replaced. I am not sure how it's called in English but I have photo. Hope it clarifies things up. It's this big aluminium part. Sorry. I also tried to find English manual instruction but without any luck so far.

Thanks in advance.

Tomas

e77cb6505f77b86d22c3ecd8ae396a8c.jpg

Attachments

• 118569703_775124599906773_714742165631560461_n.jpg
    118569703_775124599906773_714742165631560461_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi Tomas,

Since you appear to be uk, then it would be unethical to provide an answer in a public forum, please provide details of gas safe registration to Admin and ask in the gas forum.

Thanks
Hi,

I am a little confused. This boiler is not in UK, I am just looking for the parts. On this occasion I cannot provide relevant details even if I want too.

My apologies if I kissed something. Is it the way it works forums?

Tomas

It appears your in the Southwark area in the uk sorry to say we’re not allowed to give gas repair on and open forum and also to people who arnt qualified just in case anything happens

as for the boiler best to ask a local supply house from the location of the boiler due to the uk equivalent probably isn’t the same

It appears your in the Southwark area in the uk sorry to say we’re not allowed to give gas repair on and open forum and also to people who arnt qualified just in case anything happens

as for the boiler best to ask a local supply house from the location of the boiler due to the uk equivalent probably isn’t the same

HI,

I see. Thanks anyway! Although I only wanted to identify the part in the photo. That would not hurt anyone in my opinion.

Last edited:

Reply to Vaillant VHR 24-28C replacement parts in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock