Search the forum,

Discuss whats your core work?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

i am interested what folks core work is when at work (excluding sitting on the bog reading the paper).

gas installation,maintenance and servicing,anything to do with plumbing

Gas servicing and repair

please, only choose 2 answers that best describes your main daily work.
or i would have just put a box with, 'anything that pays' !!!!.

Can't get away with ticking just 2.

Summer it's bathrooms, wetwork installation and repairs and oil installations.
Winter it's emergency oil installations, oil repairs and breakdowns and bursts.

i've yet to bash a house and am not sure what that description implies but i do call most of my work jobbing so i had to include the last in my two choices.

Can you add lead work please, that is my core work at the moment

sorry, could tick most not just 2, have to if you want to survive

I couldn't read the question so ticked half a dozen - sorry!

The question is not what work do you do!.

Its what you do most of each week.

Gordon bennet.lol.

CANT ADD LEAD 20 Q'S ONLY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats your core work?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
When I set it to be on via phone, light A comes on (telling it to be on), but light B won’t come on, so the boiler doesn’t start. I either need to set A on and off several times via phone, or turn it off and on again via switch (C). When I set the water to be on, it works instead, and green...
Replies
Views
I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead was connected incorrectly. He said that although the boiler was working, it was struggling until it failed. The boiler was serviced 2 months ago by a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock