Search the forum,

Discuss What make of tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

logiccircuits

Anyone any idea of the make of this tap. It needs new o-rings but there is no nut to undo to remove the spout and I don't know if the collar should undo but is seized. any help appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_9378.jpg
    IMG_9378.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 46
is there a screw at the back or do I see a nut at the bottom of the spout but just does have any flats, ie grips and a cloth/towel job or some posh rubber tipped ones

Tom Is right , the ring at the base can be unscrewed, it is the old version of the Bristan Sigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What make of tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to replace the O rings on the spout of my kitchen tap. What lubricant do I need to use in order to aid fitting the new O rings. Searched and failed again!
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower taps to replace, but while removing the bath spout (which had no nut to undo), the threaded section of the pipe broke. I thought the bit that broke must...
Replies
Views
Hey all, my wife recently bought a pull out tap for the kitchen, much to my dismay as I was the one fitting it. the problem is, the spout is really loose. I disassembled the spout only to find it’s on a thread without any o rings at all. So basically it seems like when you swivel it, you are...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is straightforward apart from disconnecting the two flexible hoses to the mixer tap. I had expected the two isolators to make this easy but was unable to turn the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock