Search the forum,

Discuss What are your top five boilers ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbow

Hi guys,
if you were working on a new installation using the exciting pipe work which was already
in place, and the propherty layout was as follows hallway, front room, kichen, and three bed rooms and bathroom, i would like to know what would be the top five boilers installers would consider for the job. I know the kws are very important put lets put that to one side for a minute because id Just like to know what most installers would choose and why?

Broag remeha,google it see if you get one bad word then vaillant worcester if pushed on price potterton main glowworm

potterton performa,baxi duotec,baxi 105he,main 24/30 he

the wife blew her prv the other day after i smashed the microwave door all over the hob.

ATAG, viesmann, intergas, remeha, personally i wouldn't fit a worcester or vailant again if i had a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATAG, viesmann, intergas, remeha, personally i wouldn't fit a worcester or vailant again if i had a choice.[/QUOTEViessmann Viessmann and Viessmann, how have you got on with those Intagas? they look very interesting.

I like the look of the intergas but cant get a price from my local merchants, I have emailed intergas from their web site for the training course but no reply! Intergas - Smart Choice

Vaillant, Remeha, Vaillant, Ideal (Commercial only. Icos and Isar what the $%^ÂŁ are they about) Vaillant.
Funny thing, no one's put Ravenheat yet!!

Vaillant, Remeha, Vaillant, Ideal (Commercial only. Icos and Isar what the $%^ÂŁ are they about) Vaillant.
Funny thing, no one's put Ravenheat yet!!

ravenheat,heatline or that other crap make ariston

Redsaw loosing the thread, but respect. when can I come round. Vaillant and Worcester. What has happened to ideal? The old classic was brill and now you can't get to anything on them and so unreliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worcester Bosch - whole package backup and parts, everything. Viessmann brilliant product good price. Cant believe I'm saying this but ideal logic we've fitted about 30 of them and not one faulty, and it's an ideal, and not one faulty, time will tell. Vaillant good product overpriced even with amazing terms and it's still a glowworm inside. So having said that a glowworm.

Intergas for quality, Ideal logic for price, vailiant for reliabilty

Personally its really got to be Vaillant or Worcester, both very good manufactures, I always try to push Vaillant first as they are extremely good value for money and the after sales and help desk have never let me down, Vaillant boilers have a very good self diagnostic program, you just need to know how to get the S (status), D (diagnostic) and F (fault) codes up on the control panel, very easy if you read mi's, these then give you the code to refer to in mi's and can get to the problem very quick, all boiler tend to have some kind of niggle once they get on in there life, its all about the warranty when installing a new boiler.

Intergas all day long , I would not touch vaillant worcester over priced rubbish imho , remeha and viessmann are better

worcester greenstar si
worcester greenstar cdi
valliant ecotec
worcester greenstar i
glowworm cxi

1. worcester 2. main ( as i fit these as a cheaper ooption) 3. baxi/potterton. 4. vaillant. tbh no others would i recomend

worcester for higher end, gloworm for cheaper option, not matter if parts cost what they do all manufactures have put parts prices sky high so it doesnt realy count to my opinion just what i like working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are your top five boilers ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock