Search the forum,

Discuss Water pressure mystery in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Cat

Hey folks,
I am hoping you can help me solve a bit of a mystery.
My water pressure drops on occasion, kitchen sink, bathroom sink and shower (electric) meaning the temperature fluctuates and it shuts off.
I haven't had any plumbing work done but my downstairs neighbours have, the water supply was cut off at the wee drain in our shared square I believe it was a new washing machine but that there were some plumbing issues from previous tenant (hence the water supply had to be turned off.
This may of no relevance but I need an idea of what could cause intermittent loss of pressure and if it's something I can rectify or if I need a plumber.
Thanks in advance.
Cat

What a polite lady...welcome to the forums Cat.....regards Turnpin:)

Ah not always Turnpin 🤪
I was swearing in the shower last night 🤬🤬🤬 when it shut down & alarmed, I ended up stood in the scud with shampoo in my hair, took a good 10 mins to get going again 🙄

I have used these forums in the past & always had excellent support & advice...I can do most DIY but plumbing & electrics give me the fear!

Cheers
Cat
[automerge]1597173575[/automerge]
Okley dokley update...
I just caught my neighbour with the muckle metal rod (ooh err missus) and he checked the bit under the wee drain...yup it had only been turned half way so it is now opened fully my water pressure is back to normal woohoo!
Thanks again so glad I have these forums.
Cat

Last edited:

Reply to Water pressure mystery in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock