Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann Viterol 100 RF2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I'm trying to replace a conventional Drayton central heating programmer with the above Viessmann wireless programmer, in my Viessmann 100W system boiler.

I have a Y plan setup, and am unsure how I can get the programmer to output to the 3 port valve to call for CH or DHW. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that may be of help, as the boiler wiring diagram is next to useless, and the programmer just tells me to clip it in to port X7!

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Thanks @townfanjon ,

Would I be able to use the exisiting programmer, but use the Viterol as a wireless room stat? Does the boiler output via the switched live or will it only fire if voltage is detected coming in?

Don't understand how the Viterol really works as all the switching appears to happen within the boiler rather than at the wiring centre.

The receiver does all the clever switching , I have to be careful at what I say because you will be taking the cover off and shouldn’t , Its against the rules and the mods will shoot me lol

It’s true

199EF332-3700-4E7D-9C1F-5D343D171F56.jpeg

Reply to Viessmann Viterol 100 RF2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock