• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

Vaillant one of the least installed boilers?

Dan

PlumbersLive.com
Staff member
Admin
Vaillant don't seem to be one of the most talked about boilers going. Is it because they're a newer company, or perhaps one that doesn't exist anymore? or something else?

This boiler guide website does a bit of a comparison with Worcester BOSCH.

When it comes to down to price there’s not a lot in it, but Vaillant do come in a little more expensive than Worcester Bosch. The typical price of a Greenstar 25i by Worcester Bosch falls between £750 – £875 while a comparable Vaillant EcoTec Plus 825 costs approximately £1000 – £1050

When you can get a Worcester BOSCH for a cheaper price, I think that'll have a lot to do with it.

moonlight

Plumber
Gas Engineer
I prefer Vaillant every time. I hate repairing Worcester Bosch juniors. You need hands of a junior to get your hands in :(