Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecotec 937 noise in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,
My 1st post, here goes

My boiler has developed a funny noise that can only be described as like when you finish a drink through a straw and suck up the last bit from the bottom.. that noise?
The noise is coming from underneath the boiler and only does this when the hot water tap is on and seems to make the noise for a minute after the hot water tap is shut back off again... I have yet to test if it does it with the central heating on
I have put a video on youtube if anyone could have a listen and kindly offer advice on what this noise may be?

View: https://youtu.be/8g4lqK5N7U0

Last edited:

Reply to Vaillant ecotec 937 noise in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs mostly at night. I'm sharing video showing the problem: So far we changed: 1. Expansion vessel 2. Pump 3. Water pressure gauge - analogue sensor...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor flat above it, and both share the same mains water pipe, and I believe the stopcock behind the washing machine isolates all water to both properties...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off. I've attached a short video of the sound. It isn't constant, it seems to happen within the first 10 mins of the boiler starting up, then you won't...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock