Search the forum,

Discuss Stop valve resource. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello people,

I hope you can help me out. I have a broken stop valve and need a replacement. This is the cold water supply to a gas boiler (instant hot water only). Please have a look at the picture attached. It also has an integral bleed valve to the right of the fitting; however this has never been used. The white composite knob is sheared off and no way of fixing it. Probably fitted in 1987. Can you still buy this item or what is the modern day replacement? The name of the fitting and where I can get an identical or suitable replacement would be very helpful.

Thank you very much for any help or advice.

Regards Eddie

Attachments

• Plumb.jpg
    Plumb.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Reply to Stop valve resource. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop and then occurs again. I have a little plastic bucket to collect the water, probably about 3 cups of water in a 24 hour period. I was doing some...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head there is a 30s delay until water starts coming out , very slowly then builds up to the flow I would expect. ( I can hear water running and filling up...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
"Hi Mr *****, thankyou for your enquiry but unfortunately I am not able to help any further. I believe you've found my last five quotes unacceptable and as I quoted to replace the item that is currently faulty in 2021, I can only assume that it will still need replacing. Quotes are...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock