Search the forum,

Discuss Spa 87 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Trying to find upper 3KW immersion and timer for 3 X 1KW immersion heaters (lower cylinder) for a Spa 87 unvented cylinder(Omega???). On the side of the cylinder it had a Warwick address, but the phone lines dead.Any help greatly appreciated.:confused:

Hello mate. Really struggling to match spares up for these cylinders... Did you ever find parts from anyone? Cheers vic

Hello mate. Really struggling to match spares up for these cylinders... Did you ever find parts from anyone? Cheers vic
From phone calls etc...dead lines and asking about I was told they no longer exist. Had to install new cylinder.

From phone calls etc...dead lines and asking about I was told they no longer exist. Had to install new cylinder.

Sorry to drag this up again.

So I eventually found the parts for these cylinders!

I ended up replacing quite a few bits on these cylinders in a development of 80 or so flats in Bristol. I'm wondering if that was the same place you where at? Or if you know of another place with a load of these cylinders that may be worth my while putting a mail shot in saying I can get spares for the cylinders. Or maybe it was just a one off place you where at?

Anyway any help would be appreciated as I'm a bit short of work at the minute!

Cheers vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spa 87 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Evening all, At risk of blabbing on i'll try keep this short. I recently replaced an old vented hot water system with a unvented system We went for the Telford Tempest 300L installed by G3 qualified person. Functionally it works well. Pressure is great, heats well, no leaks. There's still...
Replies
Views
Hi, We currently have a traditional hot water cylinder with an immersion and connection to a multi-fuel stove with a 10k BTU (3KW?) boiler. The DHW is provided by the immersion over the summer and the stove over the winter. We've got a bath and 2 electric showers, and (honestly) no heating in...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
T
We have an oldish Tribune Premier TP150B unvented indirect hot water cylinder. It has two tank thermostats - I think the upper one controls the 1.5kw immersion heater and the lower one controls the gas boiler. When relying solely on the boiler, the water never seems to get very hot. This evening...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock