Search the forum,

Discuss Shower recommendations for exposed pipework in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I need to fit a thermostatic mixer shower (replacing electric) in an existing bathroom.
This means the pipes will need to drop down from the loft in chrome.
Any recommendations for a nice shower that doesn’t need the stand off kit?

Mira excel but expensive tbh I would fit the surface brackets

A4D61417-1C98-4D1C-8DBC-62B5E7C1619E.jpeg

A pair of these with nice chrome pipe, then you can fit any bar valve - Mira coda pro for gravity
[automerge]1598471417[/automerge]
Mira mini duo you can rotate the elbows for surface falling pipework. That might be neater.

Reply to Shower recommendations for exposed pipework in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Years ago I installed a Miral excel 1990's thermostatic mixer. It was an ugly thing compared to todays standards, but it had the advantage of the option to orientate the feed pipe upwards, downwards or backwards as the main body was screwed to the wall. Is there a modern equivalent? The reason I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but the temperature handle won't come off. Am I missing something or does it just need more force?
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock