Search the forum,

Discuss Rubber Gasket - Soil Stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yeungster

Hi all - first post here so please be gentle.

A rubber gasket/reducer has broken free from my soil stack, above the roof line and before the vent/terminal.

It looks like a reducer/gasket to keep the joint between the larger outer pipe and the smaller diameter inner pipe water tight.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement from? I've tried measuring the diameters and I think it's 110mm at the narrower end but not entirely sure about the larger end. Measures around 120-125mm?

IMG_0579.jpg

Thanks in advance

Hi, welcome along.
take it to your local plumbers merchant and ask them what they have to replace it

looks similar to a time saver seal ...welcome to the forum yeungster...regards Turnpin:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rubber Gasket - Soil Stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Following a first-floor bathroom remodel done poorly by a plumber in our house a couple of years ago I have stripped everything out and I'm starting over and plan to install our original 'vision' carefully and properly. I found that the 110mm vent stack was terminated just below a hole in the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors. The waste stack is internal and bricked into corner of the bathroom. I noticed paint peeling and brown staining recently at the bottom near the...
Replies
Views
Hi all We're having an old belfast sink fitted in our WC/utility room. We'd like to use the existing old waste; and by all accounts it'd be a pig's jacksie to remove even if we wanted to! The threaded section in the photo measures approx. 1.88" / 47.8mm outside diameter and 1.24" / 31.5mm...
Replies
Views
All, We have an old soil pipe stack which has an inner diameter of 90mm. I presume it is a pitch fibre soil pipe (it's not cast iron). I have been down the local plumbers' merchants and sourced a suitable pan connector, namely a McAlpine WC-CON7B. The toilet outlet is around 30mm higher...
Replies
Views
Spanish Plumbing Nightmare My house was built 14 years ago in the typical spanish way. I decided to refurbish the bathroom and modernise it. Let me tell you a little about spanish plumbing so that you can understand my problem a little better. Many spanish properties has a drain smell problem...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock