Search the forum,

Discuss Quote for boiler installation required in Burton on trent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raymondinio

Hi
I'm looking for someone who can and advise /quote & install on a new installation, experienced with worcester bosch can provide basic floor plans MUST be local or in Burton on Trent & don't mind me doing some donkey work beforehand to cut your time and my money !
Cheers Paul

Thank you for placing your request for a plumber in the forums

Any member interested ,please pm Raymondinio
:):)

Good an you raymond wanting to muck in perhaps you can learn a few bits along the way......

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quote for boiler installation required in Burton on trent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3 storeys. Have a single floor side extension. The ground floor single storey extension houses Worcester oil boiler and unvented water tank, in the next door room I have a 30KW Henley Druid stove with back boiler giving 23KW to HW/CH I have also purchased...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
My Worcester Bosch boiler works for the central heating system but doesn’t turn on for hot water. On the boiler the chimney sweeper icon is flashing and then 100. Not sure what this means or what I need to do? Can anyone advise as I’m clueless
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few surveys done and everyone stated the gas supply pipe from the meter to the boiler must be changed from current 15mm to 22mm. The plumber I used said...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25 seconds before exceeding the set CH flow temperature and entering it's 3 minute short cycle programme. As soon as the short cycle programme kicks in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock