Search the forum,

Discuss profesional plumbers and gas fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

if you are in the trade and are a regular on the forums, why not get yourself in to the 'plumbers arms' or 'gas safe registered only' forums and participate with the in-depth discussions only permitted in these two forums?.

contact 'mr doberman' via private message for access.:icon10:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I'm not registered with gas safe registered, yet. Maybe one day soon.

I went in the arms once, to buy some ****. The bloke behind the bar wouldnt serve me without ID. So I've not been back. I'm 34 for christ sake.

I went in the arms once, to buy some ****. The bloke behind the bar wouldnt serve me without ID. So I've not been back. I'm 34 for christ sake.

I was taken in by your boyish good looks!

Pay a boy a compliment............

You want to get on to Bod... Seen his van in George and Dragon. The traitor!

I can't even be bothered to read that.

Out of curiosity why would someone do that? Seen a couple recently...

Out of curiosity why would someone do that? Seen a couple recently...

I'm gonna guess that they think it might make em a few quid. Why else would they mate? I agree waste of time.

No spammer would ever want my bank details, they'd probably take a look, feel sorry for me, and put a few quid in there. Then again, probably not!!

if you are in the trade and are a regular on the forums, why not get yourself in to the 'plumbers arms' or 'gas safe registered only' forums and participate with the in-depth discussions only permitted in these two forums?.

contact 'dave' via private message for access.:icon10:

will that be the same dave who needs to empty his message box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to profesional plumbers and gas fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock