Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Performa 30 he Hot water issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lem

Any help/advice appreciated.
I’ve had a look at a Potterton boiler today, the boiler itself is ok, but, it fires up to give hot water to the bath and separate shower but not the bathroom basin or kitchen sink.
There is sufficient water pressure and supply to the boiler, the diverted valve diaphragm was recently renewed, flow switch working so I’m at a bit of a loss, can anyone help please??

Are you gas safe registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Performa 30 he Hot water issue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock