Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton ep 2002 twin channel programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Has this programmer got a standard back plate. Customer just sent me details was going to pick up programmer on way there as it's miles from merchants

you decide :D

DSCF5456_zps2e674ef1.jpg

DSCF5457_zps9e79c7f0.jpg

No then not standard interchangeable plate. Cheers mate looks like a bit of wiring to do. What's the a b c d for

Last edited by a moderator:
Potter ton EP2 is the direct replacement so should just click on

No then not standard interchangeable plate. Cheers mate looks like a bit of wiring to do

tbh its nealy there chock block wires in b together same with c (hope theres space behind :) )

and then just follow back of old prog

Changed one 2 weeks ago, just get a standard twin channel, a 10 way box and wire it as normal
Had I known about the direct replacement though,I would have gone down that route as the airing cupboard was kin awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton ep 2002 twin channel programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I would like to ask for specific product recommendations (or examples of such) that: a) Fit a standard back plate b) Would work with an existing wired room stat (single heating zone) c) Would provide 7 day, 2 Channel programming (CH and DHW) d) Is not tied into any proprietary home automation...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
I have got a 25 year old Potterton Profile boiler, quite basic and very reliable, on a fully pumped system. It has worked happily with a Glow-worm Mastermind RWB2 programmer, but just recently the programmer occasionally misses a switch-off. So I thought I’d replace the programmer and bought a...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old). It turns out after checking Serial number with Potterton that it was manufactured in 2003. Had it regularly serviced but a few weeks ago it failed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock