Search the forum,

Discuss Portfolio Building in Bucks/Beds - Previous plumbing experience / will pay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My name is Mitch and live in Milton Keynes, I have previous plumbing/bathroom fitting experience and have installed a basic central heating system on my narrowboat. I have decided to do a gas course which starts on the 27th March and am looking for somebody to shadow whilst I gain experience and build up my portfolio.

If anybody is willing to have me with them I am reliable punctual and hard working and willing to pay someone for their experience and time. I do have a car and own tools.

My contact number is 07549526162 if anybody is willing to help me in my future career!

Thanks
Mitch

I am currently working as a sign writer so if anyone is looking for a new sign written van in exchange for a few days experience that would be great!

:welcome:Hi Mitch may be wise to remove your mobile no. And just ask for anyone offering help to pm you (PRIVATE MESSAGE) oh and welcome to the forum's regards Turnpin

:welcome:Hi Mitch may be wise to remove your mobile no. And just ask for anyone offering help to pm you (PRIVATE MESSAGE) oh and welcome to the forum's regards Turnpin

May need a mod to do the edit for you being a newbie, and as said welcome along.

What narrowboat you got mate?

May need a mod to do the edit for you being a newbie, and as said welcome along.

What narrowboat you got mate, Trad, semi trad, cruiser?

Last edited:
May be a good idea I can't seem to edit my original post though,

It's a 50ft cruiser stern I'll try put a pic up when I'm on the computer !

Mitch. I would advise before you part with your money and do the course to shadow someone for a good couple of months, that way you will have some experience (of gas) before doing the course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portfolio Building in Bucks/Beds - Previous plumbing experience / will pay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some experience (volunteer). If you need any help please get in contact, I am based in North London and willing to travel.
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water cylinder installation. It was my first time installing an UHWC by myself as I've recently started my own business. Before I started the job I realised that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock