• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

PlumbersLive.com Relaunches with New Forum Software

PlumbersLive.com
PlumbersLive.com Relaunches after a long break offline, with new forum software and a new design (albeit not quite finished - but readable at least).

Your Login Details Will Still Work With PlumbersLive.com​

Your old login details have been transferred over to PlumbersLive.com and will work as they always used to. Please simply login as usual to this new clean design and forum.

What's to come on PlumbersLive.com?​

There's more to come on PlumbersLive.com. We'll be adding a find-a-plumber search facility that actually works. Using your actual forum profiles as the listing, rather than trying to use some cocky external add-on that tends to break each time we upgrade the forum system itself. We'll be introducing lots of new questions to the profile area to help identify which type of plumber you are, and what credentials you have (if any) and training (if any) and we'll start to compile this into searchable form fields that potential customers can easily browse.

We'll update this news area of the website as and when we add new features.

Thanks for being a member. And welcome back to PlumbersLive.com

Account Deletion?

You're welcome to have your account erased if you'd only like to use the old forum. That's fine. Just PM me and I'll do that for you.

Threads on Both Forums?

Just reply to a thread on one forum from now on if you can, we'll let the forums naturally collate their own individual members and threads over time. It'll just be a bit confusing for the first few days, as is with any forum upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou

Dan

PlumbersLive.com
Staff member
Admin
Dan let me know if you want a hand with logo etc.... I have some knowledge of inkscape!
Knock us something up mate yeah
Just wording but readable and cool as ****
But then we need the capital letters PL massive and stylish also for app icons etc. Biggest size we need for those is 512x512 so quite detailed.

Knock yourself out on colour. Just not orange and blue we've done that to death lol

I was thinking darkish grey with a hit of pink or lime green or something bright against it.

Not sure though

Dan

PlumbersLive.com
Staff member
Admin
LOL

plumberslivelogonew2020wide.png

plumbersadvicesquare.png

They're terrible, the best I can do really. Some text with some awful colouring. I've always been a coder not a designer. You usually find people are good with one thing and not the other.

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
I'm not sure I like the colour combination personally. Could do with something that's readable when it's in a smaller icon like the favicon.

Dan

PlumbersLive.com
Staff member
Admin
Yeah hopefully @Timlazisa can do better! Perhaps we should do some sort of competition or something. Not sure if we'd end up with some random logo then though that members chose because it was smart, but it actually didn't fit with the apps and icons etc we actually need.