Search the forum,

Discuss Noken arquitect toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spudhater

not got a clue how to plumb in with the adapter/isovalve MI are usless..

Any ideas..

Attachments

• Nokia 6301 316.jpg
    Nokia 6301 316.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Nokia 6301 317.jpg
    Nokia 6301 317.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 21
  • Nokia 6301 318.jpg
    Nokia 6301 318.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 23
reminds me of that toyah wilcox song "it`s a mystery" good luck to you!:)regards turnpin

You wait to see the bath !!! its like a boiled egg cut in half long ways..... took four of us to get up stairs:eek:

I think that might be a dry wall filling kit . Valve head sticks out through wall ( I think your photo shows valve head, its a bit blurred) the rest is all concealed and then pops out to the fill valve through large hole in back of cistern.
I had the WC apart in Rome in Feb :rolleyes:saddo

The two holes at the top of the cistern are for the entry of the supply.
Fitted a smillar Catalano pan not so long ago and fitted a 15mm x 1/2" bsp back plate elbow in the wall in line with one of the holes. Once fitted the flexi on the float valve can then be screwed into it. Job done.

Is there a basin with that suite, that is one piece and fits back to wall with no access to pipes and waste ?

I had the impression that was where/how the inlet was configured but where does the float valve go as it is on the end of the flexi!
Looks like a side entry type , does it hook onto the syphon, got no pics in the MI to help.:(

The float valve clips into the top of the overflow pipe, behind the flush valve.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now all i have to do is re route the cold supply to the top, not to bad...now that it is tiled :(

Many thxs for all your help...

Toilet is sorted mny thxs .....

Toilet is sorted ... (ÂŁ350.00 in a sale and no soft closure toilet seat) what a waste of money.. thxs for your help..

Feeling emotional ( had a bottle of red )

L8ter Sk8ters

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noken arquitect toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very tiresome. I live in a 60's flat (3 flats per side of the block so 6 flats in all) with two overhead water tanks in a tankhouse on the flat roof for...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a bath and toilet in close proximity, with the soil pipe horizontal (inc. required gradient) along the bathroom wall where it exits and eventually gets to the vertical soil stack. Can i connect the 40mm waste pipe to the soil pipe, if so do i need a no return valve or anything? The...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I've recently replaced the bottom entry cistern ball valve on my toilet as the water in the cistern was rising too high into the overflow pipe. For ease I kept the original bottom water feed pipe and only fitted the valve and the arm reusing my existing ball valve. I've set the level to...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
C
Advice would be very much appreciated. We have a tiled-in concealed cistern and a floating toilet pan (wall-hung). The concealed cistern and wall frame inside the tiles are fine, but we may need to replace the pan, because it's almost impossible to reach the nuts that secure it to the wall...
Replies
Views
C
S
HI, I am new here so I hope this is the right place to post. I am an experienced DIYer having done most jobs in my own house over the past 35 years. My nephew has recently moved into a new-to-him house. In the bathroom is a flush to wall toilet and close coupled cistern Picture below. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock