Search the forum,

Discuss Lpg boats module in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davetheplumber

Hi All. does anyone know of an assessment centre that does the lpg boats module in the south east.

im too far north to help, done mine last year, seen a little potential earner but wasted my time even though i would be first in line for the work. problem is boats under 10 metres dont need a D.T.I inspection and the ones that do the D.T.I turn a blind eye to it. Also people do too much theirselves leaving you to pick up the pieces.
The only time i can see work coming from it is if its residential or hire.
Sorry if you already know this, just thought ad give you a heads up.

Dave
Try Steve Willis at Burgess Hill.I recently did my LPG there, and some of the guys were doing the boat module.

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lpg boats module in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it impacts an outdoor kitchen slab i'm going to pour and need to run pipe or conduit under it. Having a commercial LPG griddle installed on the outdoor...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just moved into a house with a British Gas 330 boiler and would like to fit a modulating smart thermostat. Does anyone know what modulation protocol it uses? I've googled, checked the manufacturer's website ( Glowworm ) but with no luck. Boiler ID GC 41-047-75 Thanks!
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi, Not sure if this is the place to post this, but hope some one can help. My Central Heating water temperatures seem to fluctuate a lot, while I’m using a modulated system. Within an hour is goes from 50 degrees to 20 degrees many times, while the outside temp as wel as the room temp remain...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock