Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Westminster 1902 bath/shower mixer valve diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am trying to track down a Westminster 1902 bath/shower mixer valve diverter. I thought I could replace it with a Bristan 1902 diverter but it does not fit> I have tried my usual sources but no luck. I am sure there must be some company who keeps them.

It is the valve on the left in the picture. The one on the right is the Bristan

Any help greatly appreciated

Paul

20180129_144315.jpg

20180129_144350.jpg

Do you know where the tap came from ? sometimes these are imports sold in the DIY sheds Wicks etc. and replacement parts almost impossible to get may have to replace the complete tap for a Bristan one

Do you know where the tap came from ? sometimes these are imports sold in the DIY sheds Wicks etc. and replacement parts almost impossible to get may have to replace the complete tap for a Bristan one
Thanks for your reply. No I have no idea where it was bought. As you say if I cannot get a replacement I will need to replace it with a Bristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a Westminster 1902 bath/shower mixer valve diverter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to re-regulate the bath filler so it fills the bath to the desired level. Many thanks!
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the instruction manual for my valve. However when I turn the mixer clockwise cold water is coming out the shower instead of hot water. When...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock