Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a GSR plumber to relocate boiler and hot water tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UKV

New system boiler (Worcester Borsch) has recently been installed in a room which has now been converted into a shower room. Boiler needs to be moved to the recently converted loft. The supported hot water cylinder is installed in the loft eaves but not easily accessible except if the side walls need to be broken. Probably best to relocate the tank as well.

It is a system boiler due to the large household so we would not be not interested in a combi boiler purchase/ installation.

If any taker or you know one for this job, please PM me.

Job in IG11 Barking, East London.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a GSR plumber to relocate boiler and hot water tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have solar panels for our hot water, so we have the main water tank in the airing cupboard, plus a small pressurised (I think) tank. The smaller one has been leaking for several years leaving rusty water on the outside & on towels in the cupboard. The system also keeps losing pressure...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all - hoping someone knowledgeable can help as I'm super confused by this.... I have a standard system / gravity fed boiler, large cold tank in attic, hot water tank in airing cupboard etc. I recently found that the hot water coupling into my shower pump (salamander) had sheared (the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber (no call to heat) I have been told that this is likely due to the 3 way valve or motor on it (Myson Power Extra). I am wondering whether to try and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock