Search the forum,

Discuss Leaky kitchen tap - what is this replacement part called? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my kitchen tap has been dripping.

What is this replacement part, below images?

IMG_20191206_142943.jpg
IMG_20191206_142959.jpg

Its a cartridge, either ceramic disk or full turn type, beware they are not all the same , take it to a merchants and try and match it .

Reply to Leaky kitchen tap - what is this replacement part called? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or would I need to replace the whole tap? I had a plumber take a look who said the whole tap needed replacing. If it is just the hose supply do I...
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the O rings on the spout of my kitchen tap. What lubricant do I need to use in order to aid fitting the new O rings. Searched and failed again!
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the dripping stopped. Recently it began to drip again and I replaced the valve again. But, it still drips sometimes. I’m trying to replace the valve on the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock