Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen monobloc swivel spout tap went to turn n hot tap and nothing no water at all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenaba

HI I have a problen with this tap went to turn on ht water

Re: Kitchen monobloc swivel spout tap went to turn n hot tap and nothing no water at

Is it air locked on the hot side? You need to give us more information, more on the plumbing system rather than if the tap has a swivel spout or not :tounge_smile:

Last edited:
Re: Kitchen monobloc swivel spout tap went to turn n hot tap and nothing no water at

Someone hasn't turned the valve off on the hot side under the sink have they?. if its a lever ball valve it can happen accidentally.

Someone hasn't turned the valve off on the hot side under the sink have they?. if its a lever ball valve it can happen accidentally.
No valve ok all hot taps working fine except this one and was working ok yesterday the cross head turns with no resistance as if broken in side You can see this tap in wicks catalogue called regan no 197632

if it came from wickes just replace it

if it came from wickes just replace it
It did not come from wickes that infomation was to show what the tap looked like How do I get the valve out

ok if its the same as the tap from wickes just change it

ok if its the same as the tap from wickes just change it

I cant change it as its now 3 years old i just want to repair it Do you know how to remove the valve

take of the head and unscrew the body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen monobloc swivel spout tap went to turn n hot tap and nothing no water at all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full throttle. Also when I point tap to bowl with fairy liquid in, it doesn’t have enough power to make bubbles
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the mains water, turned boiler off (Remeha avanta) and opened the hot kitchen tap to drain the cylinder. After doing the work etc, Everything up and...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock