Search the forum,

Discuss Installing seals in Barber Wilsons gooseneck spout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Please let me know how to replace the seals in a Barber Wilsons kitchen "gooseneck" faucet. These are the seals that go in the base of the gooseneck, not the individual faucets. I have the kit from BW - four rubber seals/washers, two metal "half" washers and an aerator. If you have photos of the procedure that would be even better! Thank you!

Here are photos of the washer/seal kit and the area where the leak is...

02FF26AC-EE11-4891-BF5A-F18B2909265E.jpeg

C0275E8F-E0C9-43FB-8634-B41EDCF63686.jpeg

Looks to me like that is a nut. Get a spanner on that nut and gently see if it moves. Once in there you should see the o rings to be replaced.

Reply to Installing seals in Barber Wilsons gooseneck spout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Just finished tiling and im fitting a wall hung geberit wc with a washlet which has its own water supply. The kit for the install comes with a 90 deg elbow which i believe from the instruction pictures, is designed to screw into a threaded adapter at the end of the water supply. Because i used...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that time – until now... The weekend before last, I thought maybe it was about time I tested it out running empty – it all worked fine and it drained ok...
Replies
Views
Would love some advice please: I had 4 radiators replaced in September as part of a kitchen refit. This included new copper piperwork behind the walls where the Rads are placed. The system wasn’t flushed or anything, just installed and the plumber left. A few weeks later we noticed that our...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock