Search the forum,

Discuss iMini 30 Combi Boiler - L2 Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning - hoping someone can help with a problem we've had for two days.

Our iMini 30 Combi boiler doesn't seem to be working consistently. We're getting an L2 Fault code and when we try to reset it, the machine has a low rumble/gurgle sound for about 10mins before displaying the L2 fault code.

It's been cold but, but I don't think code enough for the condensate pipe to have frozen?

Thanks

James

Morning - hoping someone can help with a problem we've had for two days.

Our iMini 30 Combi boiler doesn't seem to be working consistently. We're getting an L2 Fault code and when we try to reset it, the machine has a low rumble/gurgle sound for about 10mins before displaying the L2 fault code.

It's been cold but, but I don't think code enough for the condensate pipe to have frozen?

Thanks

James

When was last service on the boiler?
Condensate could just be clogged up?

Reply to iMini 30 Combi Boiler - L2 Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but when/if it resets. the burner will refire without any boiler reset? If this fault code is up while in CH mode and there is a demand for HW, will the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops to prevent overheating of the internal section of system. No fault or error code are displayed. Suspicion: 3-way changeover valve assy. So I...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code indicating pressure was below minimum. We resolved ourselves by using the manual and topping up per the guide. Sometime later, in some really cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock