Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic System 24 - F1 error - No idea how to re pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone, a friend of mine has recently had a F1 error on their boiler (Ideal Logic System 24).
We have looked up what to do and it looks like we need to increase the pressure on the boiler. Seems simple enough. but with the way this was installed we don't know how to do that. we looked up youtube videos and other guides but all the setups were different.
Attached are pictures of the setup, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-09 at 16.39.55.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-09 at 16.41.21.jpeg

Bottom right first pic the two silver valves

Your missing the flexi loop if you can find it undo the two caps and install the flexi

Then you should be good to start filling

Bottom right first pic the two silver valves

Your missing the flexi loop if you can find it undo the two caps and install the flexi

Then you should be good to start filling
Oh wow thanks!, don't believe I didn't notice that.
are you able to buy the flexi loop at diy stores?

Oh wow thanks!, don't believe I didn't notice that.
are you able to buy the flexi loop at diy stores?

Whole new filling loop but you can use the flexi off that and install it onto the valves you have and then just keep the valves for spares
[automerge]1568049139[/automerge]
Eg

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/r24-filling-loop/83905

Whole new filling loop but you can use the flexi off that and install it onto the valves you have and then just keep the valves for spares
Eg

Would something like this be fine?

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/combi-straight-filling-loop/46605
[automerge]1568050448[/automerge]
Eg

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Reply to Ideal Logic System 24 - F1 error - No idea how to re pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Hi all, Really hoping somone can shed some light on this. I have an Ideal Logic Heat 15 boiler with an FD error. However, the boiler doesn't have a pressure guage or pressure release valve, so I am unable to check the water pressure. I assume this model doesnt work in that way? I have water...
Replies
Views
Saurabh
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock